Do you know the steps to marketing your wedding business? What do you need to put in the box? It’s actually simple: S.M.A.R.T.
S: Be Specific. Don’t be vague in what you are trying to get across to the brides.
M: Create something that is Measurable. Determine what the success factor is for that goal.
A: Are you able to Attain the goal you set up. Is it something you can accomplish?
R: When setting up your bridal marketing goals, are they Realistic?
T: Do you have a Time Frame in which to create and make this goal work?
To guide your wedding business marketing efforts, you need to understand how to take ‘your passion’ in this industry and make it a business that plays to the needs of a bride. There are several ways to build your company through an ‘Internet Marketing Strategy’ such as:
- Your website. Is your website creating desire?
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization. Is your company always striving to be at the top of the search engine?
- E-newsletters, Blogs: Does your company create items that make you a star in this industry?
- Social media: Do you stay on top of your social media, putting your company as the connection providing help to the brides creating a dream wedding?
- Your Database. Are you able to collect and add to your database of couples looking to use your company? Increase your brand circle, by reaching out to those reached out for you!
Tips to help you:
1) In the book ‘How to Double Your Wedding Business in 12 Months,’ Author Chris Evans, shows you how to break down your goals and set up realistic steps using sales techniques that will support you as you go forward.
2) ESSText is a marketing technique used to capture your next client by using a ‘text program,’ through your SMART phone.
3) WedVu.com is a site that creates marketing videos to help take your marketing up a notch! Each customized video can be placed on your website or used in your social marketing.
Marketing support with these items you can purchase through Amazon or at: http://www.EvansSalesSolutions.com
OK, overwhelmed and need someone to do this for you? Evans Sales Solutions can help you! The Bridal Marketing Concierge team works to best suit our wedding business clients by providing them a range of full service marketing techniques and the ‘training’ needed to put your staff at the top for sales and service. As a solutions-based and results-driven bridal marketing concierge in this fast paced environment, we help to grow your sales and increase your profitability. Call 805-322-4446 or email: info@EvansSalesSolutions.com